- 1968: Born on 07.07.1968 in Bressanone (Italy)
- 1982 - 1987: Attends the art school in Ortisei, sculpture and painting
- 1983 - 1992: Works as apprentice and assistant in his father Otto Runggaldier's workshop and attends the professional school for sculpture and several professional trainings in nude drawing and modelling.
- 1984: 1. Prize on the occasion of the "Landeskunstschulausstellung" Exhibition (1. Class)
- 1990: Since 1990 active as freelance sculptor
- 1990: First exhibition abroad (Kongresshaus Innsbruck)
- 1990 - 1994: Several participation at community exhibitions (Milano, Verona, Munich, Innsbruck, Frankfurt usw.)
- 1993: Successfully passed the exam for the Master Craftsman's Diploma in scculpture, modelling and drwaing (freehand and composition)
- 1994: Memeber of UNIKA since its foundation
- 1996: Particpates in the community exhibition „Pferde in der zeitgenössischen Bildhauerei“ together with works from Leonardo da Vinci, Nag Arnoldi, Aligi Sassu and other artists from northern Italy
- seit 2000: Participates in sacred art exhibitions in Essen, Cologne, Vicenza and Brescia.
- 2001: Exhibition in Alba (Piemonte) "Chiesa dei Domenicani"
- 2003: Exhibition in Cologne and Munich
- 2005: Exhibition at the Metropolitan Art Gallery in Lecce, Italy
- 2004/2005: Arte Padova (Specialized fair on modern art)
- 2006: Exhibition at the "Spazio Lattuada" art gallery in Milano
- 2007/2008: "Kunstart" in Bolzano (Specialized fair on modern art)
- 2009: Exhibition in Verona (Duomo di Verona)
- 2010: Exhibition with Thomas Schmitt and Andreas Bachmeier at the "Ziegel und Kalkmuseum in Winzer" (Passau)
- 2011/2012: Art Innsbruck
Currently several works of Alfons Runggaldier are on display at various galleries:
Gallery Gronert (Munich), Polykarp Reuss in Cologne, Ton Schulten Art Gallery in the Netherlands and in the "Galleria Unika" in Val Gardena.
Für Auskünfte über meine Arbeiten oder weitere Informationen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.
Contact and position
The simplest way to reach Val Gardena is to follow the Brenner Motorway A22. Coming from north, follow Innsbruck-Brenner-Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona-Trento-Bolzano. Take the „Chiusa/Val Gardena“ exit. After about 20 km, along the panoramic road SS242, following the road signs to „Val Gardena/Grödental“, you will reach Ortisei / St. Ulrich.