- 1968: Born on 07.07.1968 in Bressanone (Italy)
- 1982 - 1987: Attends the art school in Ortisei, sculpture and painting
- 1983 - 1992: Works as apprentice and assistant in his father Otto Runggaldier's workshop and attends the professional school for sculpture and several professional trainings in nude drawing and modelling.
- 1984: 1. Prize on the occasion of the "Landeskunstschulausstellung" Exhibition (1. Class)
- 1990: Since 1990 active as freelance sculptor
- 1990: First exhibition abroad (Kongresshaus Innsbruck)
- 1990 - 1994: Several participation at community exhibitions (Milano, Verona, Munich, Innsbruck, Frankfurt usw.)
- 1993: Successfully passed the exam for the Master Craftsman's Diploma in scculpture, modelling and drwaing (freehand and composition)
- 1994: Memeber of UNIKA since its foundation
- 1996: Particpates in the community exhibition „Pferde in der zeitgenössischen Bildhauerei“ together with works from Leonardo da Vinci, Nag Arnoldi, Aligi Sassu and other artists from northern Italy
- seit 2000: Participates in sacred art exhibitions in Essen, Cologne, Vicenza and Brescia.
- 2001: Exhibition in Alba (Piemonte) "Chiesa dei Domenicani"
- 2003: Exhibition in Cologne and Munich
- 2005: Exhibition at the Metropolitan Art Gallery in Lecce, Italy
- 2004/2005: Arte Padova (Specialized fair on modern art)
- 2006: Exhibition at the "Spazio Lattuada" art gallery in Milano
- 2007/2008: "Kunstart" in Bolzano (Specialized fair on modern art)
- 2009: Exhibition in Verona (Duomo di Verona)
- 2010: Exhibition with Thomas Schmitt and Andreas Bachmeier at the "Ziegel und Kalkmuseum in Winzer" (Passau)
- 2011/2012: Art Innsbruck
Currently several works of Alfons Runggaldier are on display at various galleries:
Gallery Gronert (Munich), Polykarp Reuss in Cologne, Ton Schulten Art Gallery in the Netherlands and in the "Galleria Unika" in Val Gardena.
Please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be glad to answer.
Contact and position
The simplest way to reach Val Gardena is to follow the Brenner Motorway A22. Coming from north, follow Innsbruck-Brenner-Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona-Trento-Bolzano. Take the „Chiusa/Val Gardena“ exit. After about 20 km, along the panoramic road SS242, following the road signs to „Val Gardena/Grödental“, you will reach Ortisei / St. Ulrich.